Table of contents
The time has come to cut the cord!
One of the hardest decisions a person could make is when to get rid of their cable or satellite subscription. People nowadays are accustom to having their favorite channels readily available which is why many have yet to make the change.
With today’s advancements in technology streaming television and movies is just as good if not better than cable and satellite.
Why should you cut the cord?
Stop feeling complacent and take back control of your money and television. Listed below are the top reasons why you should make the switch from cable/satellite to streaming.
Consider this, would you give all of your money away to watch your favorite television show? Well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, however cable costs are on the rise. You may find yourself having to get a premium cable or satellite package just to get access to your favorite channels. For around $5-$15 a month you can have access to all of your favorite channels plus more. Why continue to pay a $100 cable bill when you can stream television using an IPTV service like Area51.
Time is precious. No one likes to waste their time. When you are having to watch commercial after commercial you are wasting way too much time. When you switch to a streaming service you will find yourself only watching your favorite shows where most are commercial free. This will lead to having more free time that in turn, you can spend with your family and friends.
Simply put, stop wasting your money. Have some dignity and stop getting ripped off by cable and satellite companies. Cut the cord and start streaming to save yourself some money.
With advancements in technology, streaming services have become just as good as cable and satellite. Services such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Sling are huge competitors to cable and satellite companies. Although the popular streaming services come at a discounted price there are other options that come at a lower cost or come for free. Area51 IPTV and Kodi are two examples of this.
I’m sure you’ve found yourself switching from channel to channel trying to find something that interests you. With a streaming service, you can pick what you watch and when you watch it.
Make the switch today!
Popular New Posts:
- Android Apps Coming To Windows 11 | Easily Sideload APK’sWindows 11 has been getting a lot of negative feedback however, this has since changed with the announcement that Android Apps are coming to Windows 11. Windows 11 users will now have the ability to sideload their favorite APK’s onto the new OS as well as accessing APK’s from the popular Amazon App Store. During …
- Will The NBC Peacock Ever Come To Amazon Fire TV? NEW UPDATEEver since the NBC Peacock app was first announced, Amazon Fire TV users have been begging for this app. Sadly, Fire TV users have not had any luck getting the Peacock app. Both Amazon and NBCUniversal have not been able to make a deal, which has kept this app away from Fire TV users. Since …
- Was Filelinked Shutdown? What happened to Filelinked? Stay Updated!As of today, it looks as if Filelinked has been shut down. This information has not been verified as of writing this post. Many cord-cutters have been reporting issues with accessing both the Filelinked website and their app. When users visit the official Filelinked website they are presented with the following message: All associated accounts …
- Real Debrid is currently down | Stay Informed with MyfirestreamsProblems with Real Debrid The Real-debrid service is currently down as of 6/5/21. Currently, at this time we do not know what is causing this outage. When viewing their website you are presented with a warning that the site is undergoing maintenance. This however is not the case. Under normal circumstances, the devs over at …
- How to opt out of Amazon Sidewalk | DO THIS NOW!Have an Amazon device? Take action now If you have an Amazon device in your home like an Echo, Alexa, Ring doorbell, or floodlight camera, you need to opt out of Amazon Sidewalk before June 8th. Amazon wants to create a shared wireless network by using your internet. If you have an Amazon device in …