CDTV Infusion v2.4 Build is a build that every Kodi user can make use of. From movies to live TV this build has it all. The Infusion build is very user-friendly with all of your most important streaming services at your fingertips. The build has an adult section which can easily be turned off in the settings menu of the build. If you are looking for a fast build that has all of the popular streaming services and works well with the Amazon Fire Stick then this build is for you.
How to Install CDTV Infusion v2.4 Kodi Build:
To install CDTV Infusion v2.4 Build please follow the steps below. **Note: A Fresh Kodi Install is Needed**
- Step 1- Launch Kodi
- Step 2- Click Settings
- Step 3- Click System Settings
- Step 4- Click addons and make sure apps from unknown sources is turned on.
- Step 5- Click the back button one time and then select File Manager
- Step 6- Click add source
- Step 7- In the first box select it and type http://cellulardoortv.com/repo
- Step 8- In the Second Box select it and type in Cellardoor for the name and select Ok.
- Step 9- return to the Kodi home screen.
- Step 10- From the Kodi menu select add-ons
- Step 11- Select the small “box” in the top left-hand corner.
- Step 12- Select install from zip.
- Step 13- Select Cellardoor from the list
- Step 14- Select the zip file
- Step 15- Wait for the zip file to be installed
- Step 16- Select install from repository
- Step 17- Select CellarDoorTV Repo
- Step 18- From the list select Program Add-ons.
- Step 19- Find and select CDTV Wizard.
- Step 20- Wait for CDTV Wizard to be installed.
- Step 21- The CDTV Wizard Box will pop up with selections. Use default settings and click continue.
- Step 22- CDTV Wizard Box opens up click Build Menu.
- Step 23- Find and Select Infusion for Kodi 17.6. You can use any server. In this example, I used Server 4.
- Step 24- Select CDTV Fresh Install.
- Step 25- Click continue on the next pop up box.
- Step 26- Wait for the CDTV Infusion v2.4 build to be installed.
- Step 27- Install finishes click Force Close. Kodi will be forced closed and you will need to relaunch Kodi.
- Step 28- Relaunch Kodi and wait for the CDTV Infusion v2.4 Build to be updated and for the menu to be built.
- Step 29- Congrats your CDTV Infusion v2.4 Build is now installed and ready to be used.
My Fire Streams highly recommend that anytime you use Kodi that you use a VPN to protect yourself. Please take the time to check out our VPN guide so that you can stay safe while you stream. If you found this guide helpful please be sure to share it and leave us a comment. Also, please take the time to check out our other install guides for popular Kodi add-ons and other streaming apps.