Apple iPhone and iPad Jailbreak Guide
How to get jailbreak apps without jailbreak on the iPhone and iPad is really quite simple. There are many people out there who choose not to jailbreak their phones and iPads due to the fact that jailbreaking them voids their warranties. So how can you get your favorite ++ apps without having to jailbreak your device?
Using the Tutu application you can install your favorite ++ apps just as simple as you can install them using Cydia on a jailbroken device. Tutu is a third party app store that contains your favorite jailbroken apps like ++ Snapchat, ++Youtube, and many more. Without the Tutu app, these applications are only available through Cydia which is only available on jailbroken devices.
How to get jailbreak apps without jailbreak using Tutu on your Apple iPhone or iPad
To install Tutu on your Apple device simply follow the steps below.
- Open Safari and in the address bar type and go to https://www.tutuapp.vip/ios/
- When the page loads click the “green install button“
- After clicking install a popup will appear asking you to install again. Click install
- Return to the Apple device home screen and wait for the Tutu app to finish installing
- Click on the Tutu app to open it. A popup will appear saying the app is not trusted.
- Close the app and go to Settings then General
- Click on Device Managment
- Click China Television Information
- Now Click Trust China Television Information
- A popup will appear asking you to Trust again. Click Trust.
- China Television Information should now show verified
- Return to the home screen and open the Tutu app
- you have successfully installed Tutu on your Apple device.
Did you find this guide helpful? Please let us know by leaving a comment! Be sure to follow us on our social media sites and please help share! We have more install guides so please be sure to check those out as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.