About TV-GUIDE Kodi Build:
The TV-GUIDE Kodi Build is unlike nothing you have seen before! This Kodi Build is a fully functional TV-Guide that works perfectly. When you launch Kodi you are taken to the TV-Guide screen. From there you can see hundreds of Live TV channels and whats currently playing. By selecting a live show you are taken to a source box where you can select a source to stream the show from. So far every channel works and most are in HD quality! Since there are so many channels this build comes with a category filter so that you can see only the channels you want. For Live TV this build is by far the best Kodi Build around and it works great on all devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick! Try it out for yourself!
How To Install TV-GUIDE Kodi Build:THIS GUIDE IS NO LONGER WORKING. UPDATED GUIDE COMING SOON!
To install the TV-GUIDE Kodi Build please follow the steps below.
- Launch Kodi
- Ensure that apps from unknown sources are turned on
- Click on the settings icon from the Kodi home screen
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type in the following URL http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
- In the name box type .blamo and click Ok
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- From the Kodi menu select add-ons
- Click on the open box in the top left corner of the add-ons menu
- Select install from zip
- Click .blamo
- From the Blamo list select repository.blamo-0.1.7.zip
- Wait for the zip file to be installed
- After it has installed select install from repository
- Select Blamo Repo
- Click on program add-ons
- From the list select MrOnDemand Wizard
- Click Install
- A Wizard box will pop up click continue
- Now select Build Menu on the next pop up
- Scroll down the list and select 17.6 TV-GUIDE Server 1 or Server 2 (In this demo we used Server 1)
- Select Fresh Install
- Select Yes Install
- Wait for the Build to be downloaded
- After its downloaded, it will automatically Install
- Once the install is finished click force close
- Launch Kodi Again
- When Kodi launches you will notice it still looks like Kodi v17.6. Please wait several minutes for the Build to finish installing/updating. Once the build finishes you will be taken to the new Kodi Build Screen.
- Congrats your TV-GUIDE Kodi Build is now installed and ready to use
How To Use TV-GUIDE Kodi Build:
From the main screen, you will see your TV-Guide. If you hit the back button one time you will see the Build Menu. From here you can choose to filter the TV-Guide by categories and sports. You can also set up reminders as well as search TV.
In the main menu, you will see a list of all channels and the live TV-Guide. To watch a show simply click on the show you wish to watch and a box will appear. This box contains all the sources that you can use to live stream the show. Simply click on any source and the show will play. If by chance a source does not work simply try another source.
If you found this Kodi Build guide helpful please be sure to share it! Have questions? You can leave us a comment or contact us anytime! Please be sure to follow our social media and subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss out on important Kodi content.