Looking for a Terrarium TV alternative?
TeaTV for Fire TV is a Terrarium TV alternative app. Since Terrarium is shutting down by the end of September many users have been on the lookout for a replacement app. The TeaTV app is just that! TeaTV for Fire TV has everything from movies, TV shows, to IPTV. The IPTV service offered through TeaTV is currently in Beta. The IPTV section allows you to upload your IPTV playlist into this app so that you can access your IPTV (example: Area51) in the same application. This is a great feature which surely limits how many apps you have to use for all your streaming needs. Although this app is not as great as Terrarium TV it is surely in the running for an alternative to Terrarium TV. Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think.
How To Install TeaTV For Fire TV:
To install Teatv please follow the steps below.
- On your device open the Downloader App
- In the HTML box type in https://teatv.net
- Once the TeaTV page loads select the Android Download
- Wait for the download to finish
- Once the download is finished click install
- When the install is finished click done
- Downloader app will give you the option to keep or delete the apk file. Click Delete.
- Return to the Fire TV home screen
- Select “Your apps and Channels” and then select “See All”
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and locate TeaTV app
- Highlight the TeaTV App and press the three line button on the remote
- Select move to front
- Return the home screen. You will now see the TeaTV App at the front of the list.
- Open TeaTV
- Congrats TeaTV has now been installed and is ready to use