Looking for an alternative IPTV service? ***NO LONGER IN SERVICE***
Many users are using Area51 IPTV service for their Android devices, however, they recently stopped taking in new subscriptions. According to the Area51 website, they made an announcement stating they will no longer be accepting new user registration so that they can focus on giving their current customers a better streaming experience. Sadly, this has affected many users who wish to signup for their service. Myfirestreams has an alternative service you may wish to check out.
Vader Streams HD IPTV Service
Vader Streams IPTV service is a popular IPTV service amongst cord cutters. They are commonly recommended as an alternative source due to their monthly prices. For as little as $15 a month you can get their top rated service. They offer the following plans:
- 2 day trial for $5.00 USD
- 1-month service package for $15.00 USD
- 3-month service for $44.00 USD
- 6-month service for $87.00 USD
- 12-month service for $150.00 USD
As always, Myfirestreams recommends that you start with a trial and purchase 1-3months at a time. Never buy a 12-month subscription package as you do not know if their service will be shut down. Myfirestreams has tested both the 2-day trial and 1-month package with no issues. Their service is top notch. Streaming quality is great with little to no buffering. Here is what Vader Streams has to say regarding their service packages:
Stream your favorite shows, sports, and movies on your Fire Stick, TV, Tablet, Phone, Kodi, PS4, Xbox, or computer, without any rental equipment or installation fees. Simply sign-up, receive your username/password and start watching TV instantly. This is TV on your terms, not your cable TV companies. No useless channels, no one-size-fits-all models, no long-term contracts, no hidden fees, and easy online cancellation. No other TV provider can deliver the channels you get with Vader Streams. New channels get added constantly all free of charge. You won’t find better value anywhere else.
● TV, Sports, Movies, PPV Events and news live and On Demand
● Stream on up to three devices at the same time
● Available on all the devices you love and use
● Over 1000+ Channels Available and Counting
● New Channels & Features constantly added at no additional cost
● Vader Streams runs best on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Try out Vader Streams IPTV service today with a 2-day trial. Let us know what you think by leaving us a comment below.
Vader Streams IPTV Install Guide:
To install Vader Streams IPTV service you will need to have the “Downloader App” and “Myfirestream Easy Builder App” installed already on your Fire TV devices. Once you have those two apps installed continue to the steps below to finish installing Vader Streams IPTV.
- Open FileLinked
- Click Connect using Myfirestreams code 76394002
- When the Myfirestreams Easy Builder Loads click Dismiss on the banner
- Scroll down and click on Vader Streams IPTV
- Wait for the Vader Streams Apk to finish downloading
- Click Vader Streams Apk again once the download finishes
- Click install
- Wait for Vader Streams Apk to be installed to your device
- Click Done
- Return to the Fire TV home screen
- Press the Home Button on the remote for 3-5 sec and click Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the Apps list.
- Highlight Vader Streams App and click the three line button on your remote. Select Move To Front
- Return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Open Vader Streams App
- Log in with your Vader Streams Account
We hope you enjoy this service! If you have any questions please contact us. Myfirestreams is not affiliated with Vader Streams IPTV or any other streaming service. We only recommend Apps and services. Please protect your online activities by installing a VPN service! Myfirestreams has a partnership with IPVanish and we highly recommend that you install their service today! They are a top notch VPN service provider that does NOT keep log files. Find out more about IPVanish by clicking here.