Looking for a router to handle all your streaming devices?
When it comes to streaming on multiple devices at once you may find that you are running into issues with lag and buffering. This can be a result of having an outdated router or a router that can’t support all of the devices streaming at once. With so many people making the switch to streaming it’s almost guaranteed that everyone has multiple streaming devices in their home.
To support all of your streaming devices you need to have a router that is capable of providing high bandwidth activities to all of your devices at once without causing any buffering or lag.
The best router for streaming
If you are experiencing connections issues, buffering, lag, or decrease in internet speeds we highly recommend checking out the Linksys AC1900 Max Stream EA7500 router. The Linksys EA7500 is the best router for streaming on multiple devices. If you are using a router from your ISP or an older version you will greatly benefit from upgrading to the Linksys EA7500.
The Linksys EA7500 utilizes MU-MIMO technology. MU-MIMO stands for “multi-user, multiple-input, multiple-output.” Sound confusing? Simply put MU-MIMO allows multiple devices to engage in high-bandwidth activities, like downloading, streaming, uploading, or gaming all without experiencing a decrease in speed or buffering. Each device connected to the Linksys EA7500 will receive full connection which will allow you to get the most out of your internet upload and download speeds.
This router wouldn’t be the best router for streaming without having 2.4 and 5GHz bands. The Linksys EA7500 offers 802.11ac connections which will allow you to connect to either 2.4GHz or 5GHz bands. You will benefit the most by connecting your newer devices to the 5GHz band as this will allow you to get the fastest speeds. For older devices, you can connect them to the 2.4Ghz band and still receive top speeds.
The Linksys EA7500 router features three external antennas and uses beamforming technology. With beamforming, rather than just casting a broad net of Wi-Fi around the unit, the router directs signals directly to the devices that are accessing it. This boosts your wireless network’s range and improves wireless bandwidth utilization.
Overall, if you’re looking for an easy-to-use and install wireless router that will provide you with the internet speeds you need for glitch-free video streaming and gaming, you can’t go wrong with Linksys EA7500. Get your new Linksys router today and start enjoying buffer free content on all of your streaming devices!
Linksys EA7500 Specs
- Works with Amazon Alexa. 3 external antennas expand Wi-Fi range throughout a medium-size home
- Platform compatibility:Windows XP,Windows Vista 32/64,Windows 7 32/64,Windows 8 32/64,Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard,Mac OS X 10.6.1 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X 10.7 Lion,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.Power your streaming and gaming with NextGen AC Wi-Fi, which utilizes Multi-User MIMO technology to keep multiple Wi-Fi devices online at the same time and the same speed
- Enjoy your favorite online games and streaming content without buffering or lag via dual-band speeds up to 1.9 GBPS
- Connect 4K TV, gaming console, laptop and more with four Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet
- Minimum System Requirements: Internet Explorer versions 8 and newer, Safari 5 (for Mac), Firefox 8, Google Chrome
- Easy setup, generate guest passwords, monitor your Wi-Fi remotely and more with Smart Wi-Fi software