Super Bowl LIII is just about here!
Super Bowl LIII is an upcoming American football game between the two-time defending American Football Conference champion New England Patriots and the National Football Conference champion Los Angeles Rams to determine the champion of the National Football League for the 2018 season.
Millions of people will be tuning in to CBS to watch the Super Bowl starting at 6 pm on February 3rd.
If you currently don’t have an OTA antenna or a cable/satellite subscription there’s no need to fear. You can watch Super Bowl LIII for free even if you are away from home!
How To Watch Super Bowl LIII On Any Device
Did you know CBS has a mobile app? During the Super Bowl CBS will be live streaming this game on their mobile app for FREE! To get access all you need to do is download the CBS Sports App and tune in to Super Bowl LIII live stream.
If you are trying to view this game on an Amazon Fire device simply follow the guide below to install the CBS Sports App.
- From the Amazon Fire TV, home screen click on search
- In the search bar type in CBS Sports
- Click on CBS Sports from the search results
- Click download
- Once the download is finished return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Open CBS Sports App on February 3rd at 6 pm est. to watch the Super Bowl LIVE!