Are you currently looking for a way to watch movies and tv shows using your iPhone/iPad? You may have noticed through your online research that there are several options available to stream movies and tv to your device. Some of these come with a cost, while others require that you have a jailbroken device.
Myfirestreams is pleased to announce that we have an alternative method that does not require any jailbreak! You can get access to a full selection of top rated movies and tv shows directly on your iPhone or iPad by just installing one application.
What is CotoMovies?
CotoMovies was previously known as Bobby Movie. This application is known for offering popular high-quality streams of both movies and tv shows. Unlike other apps, CotoMovies also offers the user the ability to download selected titles directly to their device.
What makes CotoMovies stand out from the rest? Simply put, the streaming link selection. Unlike other apps, CotoMovies has simplified the link selection process giving you only the option to pick between link quality. They have also added a signal strength meter next to the link quality to show you which links are the best.
How to get CotoMovies on iPhone/iPad without jailbreak?
Before you begin, make sure you are using an iPhone/iPad that has been updated to the latest iOS. You will also need to turn off “Limit ad tracking” in the settings menu. Currently, CotoMovies will not work if “Limit ad tracking” is enabled. You will be presented with a popup asking you to turn off this feature as long as it’s active. Until it has been removed you will not be able to access any settings/features within CotoMovies.
To install CotoMovies on your mobile device simply follow the steps below:
- Using either an iPhone or iPad open up Safari and type in the following address “cotomovies.com“
- Click For iOS under “Free app – No JB”. You can also select For iOS under “From Build Store- NOJB-No Revoke”. The no revoke option will prevent the certificate revoke. Personally, I would suggest going with the first option but both options do work.
- Once you click For iOS you will need to confirm the install. Click Install
- Return to the devices home screen where you should see your CotoMovies app being installed. Wait for the install to finish
- Once the install finishes open up your devices settings app
- Scroll down the menu and select General
- Next, locate Device Management
- Click on MV IT Solutions under Device Management
- Click Trust “MV IT Solutions”
- You will be presented with another warning. Click Trust again
- CotoMovies should now be trusted
- Return to the home screen and open up CotoMovies application
- Congrats CotoMovies has now been installed and is ready for use.
If you receive an error about disabling “Limit ad tracking” please follow these steps to remove it
- Go to settings
- Click Privacy
- Click Advertising
- Turn off Limit Ad Tracking
- Launch CotoMovies again. Your app should now be working.
Drop us a comment letting us know what you think about this service! If you have trouble getting this set up on your device please feel free to contact us.
Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the Myfirestream website may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright. For more information regarding our Legal Notices please see our Legal Disclaimer.