What is Solex TV?
If you are in the market for an app that contains nothing but Blu-Ray releases then Solex TV is the app for you! Solex has a wide variety of movies in a simple to use interface. The best thing that Solex TV has to offer is that there are absolutely NO ADS!
This one-click streaming app has taken the market by storm since its release. So far from our testing, we have not found any issues when using this app. We highly suggest that anyone who uses this app installs MX Player. The MX Player video player will greatly improve your streaming experience when using Solex TV.
You can get MX Player by using our Myfirestream Easy Builder App. Be sure to install MX Player when you are installing Solex. Both APK’s can be installed at once.
Give Solex TV a try and let us know your thoughts! They currently have a decent size library containing some of the top movie titles around. Hopefully, they will continue adding more titles as they continue to improve their app.
How to install Solex?
As many of the Myfirestream’s users already know, we have greatly simplified the install process for all of our recommended APK’s. By using our Myfirestream Easy Builder App you can easily install any of the APK’s listed here.
If you haven’t already go ahead and download our Myfirestream Easy Builder App. Once you have that installed go ahead and follow the guide below.
- Open the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App (aka Filelinked)
- Enter in the Myfirestreams code 76394002
- Click continue
- Dismiss the banner popup
- Scroll down the list and locate Solex TV
- Click once to start the download
- When the download finishes click once more to start the install
- When the popup appears click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- If you don’t have MX Player installed go ahead and download/install that APK now using this same service. Use the same steps listed above.
- Once the install finishes return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Press and hold the home button on the Fire TV remote for 3-5 sec and select Apps from the menu
- Locate Solex TV
- Press the three-line button on your Fire TV remote and select Move To Front
- Return to the home screen
- Open Solex (App should be at the front of the list on the home screen)
- Congrats you have successfully installed and setup Solex TV. If you downloaded and installed MX Player be sure to select that video player when using Solex. When you select a movie title to stream you will be asked how to play it. Select MX Player and select Always. Enjoy!
Any user streaming content should ALWAYS use a VPN when streaming from apps like this! A VPN will hide your online activity and keep you safe. Don’t wait until it’s too late! Your ISP and others are watching! Protect yourself today with IPVanish! The worlds best VPN service provider! Low costs and absolutely NO LOGS! Get IPVanish today!