All Area51 IPTV Users:
We recently reported on some status updates within the Area51 IPTV service. These updates are being sent out by the staff at Area51 to keep all their clients updated with the changes that are taking place.
Today, Area51 IPTV Staff sent out a very important update notice that all users should take note of. As of today, Area51 has started the process of moving its servers to a new panel. The process of making this switch is very time consuming and could take several days to complete. During this time users may experience some downtime for all channels. Don’t worry if you can’t access your Area51 IPTV service! You will be able to regain access within a couple of days.
Once the move has been compeleted ALL users will need to take certain steps to regain access. Please see the following guide to help you regain access once the move has been completed. Upon regaining access to the Area51 IPTV app users may experience loss of channels and missing categories. This is not an error!
Area51 announced that some channels may not work for several weeks due to their suppliers. They will have USA, UK, and Canada sections however some categories have been dropped. They did not give a reason as to why certain categories have been dropped other than stating that there were many reasons.
IPTV is always changing and although users purchase a subscription with certain content that does not always mean you will get the same content over time. This is one of the main problems with using IPTV. Unlike cable and satelite there is no guarantee with IPTV! Area51 is making a strong comeback so we can only hope they continue to improve their service over time!
How to regain access to Area51 IPTV:
Regaining access WILL ONLY WORK when the move has been completed. If you are unsure if the move has been completed or not please check back here as we will post an update once we know its complete.
- From the Amazon firestick/tv homescreen go to system settings
- Scroll over to the right and select Applications
- Next, you will need to scroll down the list and select Manage Installed Applications
- A list of your apps will be loaded. Scroll down the list and locate the Area51 IPTV app
- Select it
- From the list of choices click Clear Data. This action will log you out of the Area51 IPTV app.
- Return to the home screen
- Open the Area51 IPTV app
- Upon relaunching the app you will need to log back in! If you forgot your Area51 IPTV login info please check your email and locate the email Area51 IPTV sent you with your login information. If you are still unable to login you can go to their website and put in a support ticket.
Any user placing a support ticket with Area51 should expect a lengthy delay in getting a response. After this move has been completed and users are facing login trouble you can expect that their website will be overloaded with support tickets. Please be patient during this time as Area51 IPTV staff will respond to your request.
Myfirestreams is not affiliated with any IPTV service. We will continue to update you with information regarding Area51 IPTV as we receive it. For all subscription questions, you MUST contact your IPTV provider; not us!