Has your Solex TV app stopped working?
If you are in the market for an app that contains nothing but Blu-Ray releases then Solex TV is the app for you! Solex has a wide variety of movies in a simple to use interface. The best thing that Solex TV has to offer is that there are absolutely NO ADS!
This one-click streaming app has taken the market by storm since its release. So far from our testing, we have not found any issues when using this app. We highly suggest that anyone who uses this app installs MX Player. The MX Player video player will greatly improve your streaming experience when using Solex TV.
You can get MX Player by using our Myfirestream Easy Builder App. Be sure to install MX Player when you are installing Solex. Both APK’s can be installed at once.
Give Solex TV a try and let us know your thoughts! They currently have a decent size library containing some of the top movie titles around. Hopefully, they will continue adding more titles as they continue to improve their app.
Recently, Solex TV stopped working for many users. According to Solex, there was not an issue with their APK they were simply making some updates. Solex users should now update to the newest version to regain access.
How to update Solex TV?
In order to get the most current version of Solex TV, you MUST UNINSTALL the old version first. After uninstalling Solex TV you should perform the following steps to reinstall Solex. After reinstalling Solex TV users will notice several changes have been made especially to the user interface! To reinstall Solex please follow the guide below:
- Uninstall the old version before proceeding! (System Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Locate Solex>Click Solex>Click Uninstall)
- Open the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App (aka Filelinked)
- Enter in the Myfirestreams code 76394002
- Click continue
- Dismiss the banner popup
- Scroll down the list and locate Solex TV
- Click once to start the download
- When the download finishes click once more to start the install
- When the popup appears click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- If you don’t have MX Player installed go ahead and download/install that APK now using this same service. Use the same steps listed above.
- Once the install finishes return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Press and hold the home button on the Fire TV remote for 3-5 sec and select Apps from the menu
- Locate Solex TV
- Press the three-line button on your Fire TV remote and select Move To Front
- Return to the home screen
- Open Solex (App should be at the front of the list on the home screen)
- Congrats you have successfully installed and setup Solex TV. If you downloaded and installed MX Player be sure to select that video player when using Solex. When you select a movie title to stream you will be asked how to play it. Select MX Player and select Always. Enjoy!
How can you protect yourself?
We strongly suggest cord-cutters use a VPN when using streaming apps like this. Privacy is of the utmost importance and users can face legal action!
Using a VPN will protect you from app developers like this and you can rest assured that while you are streaming you will remain anonymous. Aside from hiding your activity from developers, you are also guaranteed to hide your online activity from your ISP!
Our number one recommended VPN service is IPVanish. IPVanish offers some of the fastest VPN speeds around and can be easily set up on any device! Don’t wait until its too late you should start protecting yourself today!
Currently, IPVanish is running a sale from now until 10/31. During this time new customers can get 2 years of VPN for only $99! That’s a total of 66% savings! Don’t miss out on this great deal. Use the ad below to get started or click here.