Sportz IPTV Review
Currently, Sportz TV IPTV is working. Many IPTV services faced a shutdown during the crackdown on Xtreme Codes. As of writing this, Sportz TV IPTV is currently up and running without any issues.
Sportz TV has been around for quite some time now. Many users view this service as a great backup option for other popular IPTV services like Area51. Although there is a huge price difference we still feel that Sportz TV offers reasonable pricing considering that you get access to over 6,000 channels in both HD and SD quality. Plus, users get access to a wide variety of video-on-demand movies with their subscription.
Sportz TV subscriptions run $14.95/month and include 24/7 channels, adult channels, sports, PPV (including UFC events), international channels, and much more. The standard subscription offers up to 3 connections with options to buy more. Users can install Sportz TV on as many devices as they’d like however only 3 connections can be made at once. Even greater, Sportz TV does NOT IP block your connection which enables users to watch Sportz TV anytime, anywhere!
Myfirestreams is NOT affiliated with any IPTV service. We only offer educational guides and reviews. Before proceeding please be sure to contact the IPTV provider directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Unlike other IPTV services, Sportz TV offers dedicated chat support for all their subscribers! Users can access this service through the Telegram app which can be installed on your mobile devices. The Sportz TV Telegram App offers subscribers with announcements, maintenance updates, and new channel updates.
Before you begin, new Myfirestreams users will need to get our Myfirestream’s Easy Builder App so that you can seamlessly install Sportz TV IPTV. Also, if you are planning on getting this service you should be using a VPN at ALL TIMES! Need a VPN? Check out IPVanish as they are the best VPN provider for Amazon Fire devices!
Video Guide Coming Soon!
- Get Myfirestream Easy Builder App (If you haven’t already)
- Go to Sportz TV IPTV website. Create an account>login>buy a subscription. Wait for Sportz TV to send you an email with your login details. Please note that your Sportz TV login details are NOT the same as the login details for their website! KEEP RECORDS OF YOUR LOGIN DETAILS!
- Open the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App (aka Filelinked)
- Enter in the Myfirestreams code 76394002
- Click continue
- Dismiss the banner popup
- Scroll down the list and locate Sportz TV IPTV
- Click once to start the download
- When the download finishes click once more to start the install
- When the popup appears click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Once the install finishes return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Press and hold the home button on the Fire TV remote for 3-5 sec and select Apps from the menu
- Locate Sportz TV
- Press the three-line button on your Fire TV remote and select Move To Front
- Return to the home screen
- Open Sportz TV (App should be at the front of the list on the home screen)
- Congrats! You have successfully installed Sportz TV IPTV.
Setup Guide:If you previously installed Sportz TV and it’s not working you need to log out and log back in! Sportz TV completed an update on 10/3/19 which caused subscribers to lose channels and services. The only way to regain access is to log out and log back in.
- Now that you have the app open, type in a username (Your choice)
- Double-check your email from Sportz TV IPTV and enter in your username and password. (Both are located in the email you received from Sportz TV)
- Click Add User
- You will now be taken to the Manage Users page. Click on the user account you just created in the steps above
- After clicking on the user account, your channels and guide will be downloaded and installed
- By default, Sportz TV is set to open automatically during bootup. To remove this feature click on settings>general settings>uncheck Autostart on bootup>save changes