Do you currently stuggle with your VPN connection not knowing if it’s connected or not? The VPN Safety Dot has solved this issue for Amazon Fire devices!
VPN Safety Dot:
VPN Dot is an app that can easily be installed on your Amazon Fire devices that will show you when you are connected to your VPN. Through a transparent dot located in the top right corner users are able to quickly determine if their VPN connection is active or if it has failed!
Knowing that you have a solid VPN connection is extemely important for any cord cutter! Losing a connection while streaming can and will put you at risk! Always ensure that you have an active VPN connection at all times.
By using VPN Safety Dot users can reset assure that they are always being protect no matter what VPN provider they use. Are you ready to install VPN Safety Dot? Follow the install guide below to get your device setup.
Before you can begin if you are new to Myfirestreams you must install our Myfirestreams Easy Builder App. You will use this app to install any content recommended through our website. You can quickly install this app by following this install guide.
Once you have our Easy Builder App installed proceeed to the steps below to get VPN Safety Dot installed.
- From the Amazon home screen locate Myfirestreams Easy Builder App (aka Filelinked)
- Open Myfirestreams Easy Builder App
- Enter the code 76394002
- Click Dismiss on the banner
- Click Dismiss on the second banner
- Scroll down and locate VPN DOT. Click once to start the download
- When the download finishes the icon will change to a “play button”. Click once more to start the install process
- Click install
- Once the install finishes click Done
- Return to the Amazon home screen by pressing the home button on your remote or by pressing the back button
- Press and hold the home button for 3-5sec until this menu comes up. Select Apps from the menu
- Scroll down and locate VPN Dot. Press the three line button on your remote and select move to front
- Return to the Amazon home screen and you should see VPN Dot at the beginning of the app list.
- Open VPN Dot
- Click the off button to turn this service on
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of your screen
- Change these settings to match ours so that you get the best experience. If you find that the “dot” is too hard to see just increase the transparency to your liking
- Open your VPN app. In this case we are using IPVanish VPN app on the Amazon Fire Cube
- Click connect to turn on the VPN
- Congrats you have successfully setup VPN Safety Dot on your device. You should now see either a “red” or “green” dot in the top right corner ever 2sec. This dot represents your VPN connection. If you see a “Red” dot please stop streaming and reconnect to your VPN. You should ALWAYS have a “Green” dot at all times!
If you enjoyed this please be sure to leave us a comment letting us know! More content is on the way so be sure to signup for our newsletter so you never miss out on important content like this.