Are you currently having issues with Real-Debrid not loading links? Are you seeing download or cloud notices from Real-Debrid links? Wouldn’t you rather just be able to click on a Real-Debrid link and start watching the content? Let us show you how you can fix this issue in Kodi 18.
You may notice that on an occasion when you click on a Real-Debrid link you get a notice that the content is being download to the Real-Debrid cloud. This is extremely annoying and forces a user to download the content before proceeding.
Many of you might not be aware but there are two add-ons in Kodi that directly affect how you receive links. By editing these two “dependencies” you can prevent this issue from ever occurring.
How to fix it:
- Open Kodi
- Go to Settings
- From the Add-ons menu select Manage Dependencies
- Scroll down and locate URLResolver and Resolve URL
- Open up Resolve URL
- Click Configure
- On the second tab on the menu select Universal Resolvers
- You may notice that “Cached Torrents Only” is turned off for each provider
- Turn this ON! (This will provide you with cached torrents only which in turn prevents you from having to download un-cached links)
- Make sure you go down the whole Universal Resolvers list and do this for each of the providers
- Once finished click OK to save
- Do the same for URLResolver
It’s possible you need to restart Kodi for these changes to take effect however they should be fixed immediately without the need of a restart. Check out our other popular Kodi Guides.