Disney launched its streaming service Disney Plus in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands in the early hours of November 12th. Soon after the service was made available in Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
Since its release Disney Plus has gained a lot of attention from Disney fanatics and cord cutters alike. Mainly this was a result of their Disney Plus only content which included the Mandalorian.
With so much attention being drawn to the Disney streaming service we decided to show you how you can integrate this service with your current Kodi setup.
As long as you have a Disney Plus subscription you can easily sign into this addon and access the content directly from Kodi! Don’t have a Disney Plus subscription? No worries! Currently, Disney is offering a 7 day free trial of the Disney Plus streaming service. Head over to the official Disney Plus website to signup.
Kodi Install Guide:
Before you begin, please ensure that you have already signed up for the Disney Plus streaming service. Your addon will NOT work unless you have an active subscription!
Once you have your subscription simply follow the steps below to get Disney Plus installed on Kodi.
- Open Kodi
- Click on Settings
- Select System
- Scroll down and select Add-ons from the system settings menu
- Enable “Unknown sources”
- Now click Yes on the notification
- Click back using your remote and select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type in the following URL http://k.slyguy.xyz
- Click Ok
- Type .slyguy for the name
- Click Ok
- Using your remote hit the back button and select Add-ons
- Select install from zip file
- Locate “.slyguy” and select it
- Next, click repository.slyguy.zip
- Wait for the SlyGuy Repo Add-on Installed message to appear
- Once the add-on message appears click install from repository
- Select SlyGuy Repo
- Scroll down and select Video Add-ons
- Find and click on Disney+
- Finally, click on install
- On the additional add-ons popup select Ok
- Wait for the Disney+ add-on installed message to appear
- Congrats! You have successfully installed Disney+ Kodi Add-on
Having issues getting Disney Plus installed? Contact us today or leave a comment below!
YES! This add-on is 100% legal.
Although you do not need a VPN when using Disney Plus, it is still recommended that you use a VPN whenever you install Kodi Add-ons. Using a VPN will not hurt your Disney Plus streaming experience!
No! Disney Plus is a paid service. You can however get a FREE 7 day trial. Head over to the Disney Plus official website for more details.
Checkout These Other Great Kodi Addons
Disney Plus: Kodi Install Guide: Open KodiClick on SettingsSelect SystemScroll down and select Add-ons from the system settings menuEnable “Unknown sources”Now click Yes on the notificationClick back using your remote and select File ManagerClick Add sourceClick <None>Type in the following…
What is Shadow? Shadow, is an add-on for Kodi that can be installed using the popular source “The Crew Repo”. Like many add-ons Shadow offers a wide veritity of content that will surely catch the eye of many users. What…
What is SafeKodi? SafeKodi is a Kodi addon which aims at informing Kodi users about potentially malicious addons installed on their devices. For example, SafeKodi is able to identify addons which might install malware or inject unwanted advertisement. SafeKodi further…