What is FreeFlix HQ?
FreeFlix HQ is a popular streaming app for most devices. This service has been around for awhile now and cord cutters seem to enjoy what this app has to offer.
Unlike other streaming apps FreeFlix HQ comes with some perks that others don’t. With this streaming service users can gain access to a wide variety of content in 1080p. They offer Chromecast support and the ability to download and watch content offline!
Even better, FreeFlix give users access to a TV calendar and schedule so that you will never miss out on new episodes! Are you a Trakt user? Most cord cutters are, so with FreeFlix HQ users can easily integrate that service by logging into their Trakt account via the app.
Have an IPTV service? You may be surprised to learn that FreeFlix offers users the ability to upload their own M3U links so you can access your Live TV directly from the FreeFlix app!
Currently FreeFlix runs on most devices including Android and Mac OS! Using a Fire TV device? FreeFlix HQ has been fully optimized to work on your Big Screen!
Get even more out of FreeFlix HQ by integrating Real-debrid. You can easily sign into your Real-debrid account in the FreeFlix settings. By using your Real-debrid account you will gain access to high quality streaming links. However, as of writing this not many Real-debrid links populate. This is something FreeFlix will need to fix.
Don’t let that discourage you though! FreeFlix still offers great high quality links even without using Real-debrid! Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Our old FreeFlix install guide shows that you can get the app from our Myfirestreams Easy Builder app. This is no longer the case! You will need to follow the guide below if you wish to install FreeFlix.
How to install FreeFlix:
To install FreeFlix HQ you will need to have the Downloader app already installed. You can easily install Downloader by running a quick search and installing it. Once you have the Downloader app installed simply follow the steps below to get FreeFlix setup.
- From the Main Menu scroll over to the right, hovering over Settings
- On the settings menu scroll over and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options from the list
- Next, click Apps from Unknown Sources
- On the popup select Turn On
- Press the home button on your remote to return to the home screen
- Locate and open the Downloader app
- Click on the search bar
- Type in the URL exactly as it is here http://myfirestream.com/ffhq (NOTE: Myfirestreams does not host any APK. This link is a redirect to their download link)
- Click Go
- Wait for the download to finish
- When prompted select Install
- Once the install finishes click Done
- Downloader will now ask if you want to delete the download. Click Delete
- On the confirmation notice click Delete again
- Press the home button on your remote for 3-5 sec.
- Select Apps from the menu
- Scroll down and locate FreeFlix HQ
- Pressing the 3 line button on your remote select Move to front
- Return to the home screen and you will see the FreeFlix app at the front of the list
- Open FreeFlix HQ