What is Shadow?
Shadow, is an add-on for Kodi that can be installed using the popular source “The Crew Repo”. Like many add-ons Shadow offers a wide veritity of content that will surely catch the eye of many users.
What makes this add-on stand out from the rest? Shadow is a Real-debrid only add-on. This means that in order to use this add-on you will need to have a Real-debrid account. Once logged in you can easily search and stream content.
Don’t have a Real-debrid account? You can easily get a Real-debrid account by using the link below.
How to install Shadow Kodi Add-on:
To install the Shadow Kodi add-on you will need to follow the steps below. Once you have finished installing the add-on you will need to edit the add-ons settings. Once inside the settings menu make sure you authorize Real-debrid so that you can log into your Real-debrid account.
- Open Kodi
- Click on settings
- Locate and click on system
- Scroll down and find add-ons
- Turn on apps from unknown sources
- Hit the back button one time to return to the settings page
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type in https://team-crew.github.io
- Type in a name of your choice and hit Ok (we suggest using .Crew for the name to make it easier to locate)
- Hit the back button again to return to the settings page
- Click on Add-ons
- Select install from zip from the list
- Locate the name you just made for the link and select it (in this case we used .Crew)
- Click on repository.thecrew-0.3.0.zip
- Wait for “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Choose The Crew Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Choose Shadow
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Shadow Add-on installed message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select add-ons
- Choose Video add-ons
- Select Shadow
- Congrats! The Shadow Kodi Add-on has now been installed and is ready to be setup. Make sure you long press the add-on and select settings. Inside the settings menu ensure you authorize Real-debrid using your account info from Real-debrid.