The Diggz Simple Seren Kodi build is a lite build catered around Real-debrid and Trakt. You must have a Real-debrid account in order to use this service.
This Kodi build has an easy to use GUI. This build is one that is perfect for someone with little to no knowledge of how to use Kodi.
From the first option on the homescreen users are presented with a “Simple Setup”. This is where you can enter in your login information to both Trakt and the Real-debrid service. Once the information has been entered, users will then have full access to this build allowing you to easily search for your favorite content directly from the Kodi home screen.
Users of the Diggz Simple Seren Kodi build can easily access movies, TV shows, IPTV, Sports, YouTube, music, and weather using the categories on the Kodi home screen. With such a simple layout anyone can use this build without the frustration of having to learn how to use Kodi.
If you are a current Real-debrid subscriber and are looking for a user friendly Kodi build then we highly suggest checking out this build. Diggz is a popular addon in Kodi that offers a lot of customization to your current Kodi setup. By using the Chef Wizard within the Diggz repo you can easily install this build and more.
Learn How to Install Diggz Simple Seren Kodi Build
To learn how to install the Diggz Simple Seren Kodi build simply follow the video guide below or see the step by step instructions. This Kodi build is for devices running Kodi version 18.
Step by Step Guide:
- Open Kodi
- Click on settings
- Locate and click on system
- Scroll down and find add-ons
- Turn on apps from unknown sources
- Hit the back button one time to return to the settings page
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type in http://diggzrepo.ddns.net
- Type in a name of your choice and hit Ok (we suggest using .diggz for the name to make it easier to locate)
- Hit the back button again to return to the settings page
- Click on Add-ons
- Select install from zip from the list
- Locate the name you just made for our link and select it
- Click on Install_Repo
- Next, select the diggz repo from the list to begin the install. Example: repository.Diggz-v4.0.zip
- Finally, wait for the repo to be installed then select install from repository
- Locate and click on Diggz Repository
- From the list, select Program Add-ons
- Click on Chef Wizard
- Install the Chef Wizard. If prompted click “Ok” to install the required dependencies
- Once the install finishes Chef Wizard will automatically open. Select the options you wish to keep and click Ok.
- Next, Click on “Build Menu“
- You should now see the full list of builds located within the Chef Kodi Wizard. Scroll down and locate Diggz Simple Seren Reloaded Kodi Build. Click on it.
- At the bottom of the build page click install
- Proceed through the install steps.
- when the build finishes installing you will be asked to force close Kodi. Proceed with the force close.
- Reopen Kodi and you should now see your newly installed build. Don’t forget to go through the setup process so that you can add your Real-debrid and Trakt account information. Without this information you will NOT be able to use this build!