Covenant has had a long history in the Kodi community. With many ups and downs Covenant Kodi add-on was not truly a reliable add-on. That is until now!
In the past the Covenant add-on was abandoned by its developers. This left users without updates thus rendering this add-on useless. We are pleased to announce that Covenant is BACK!
Covenant has made its return to Kodi! This once popular add-on is now once again one of the BEST Kodi add-ons around! Like many users, you have probably missed this add-on.
See the guide below to learn how you can install Covenant Kodi add-on in 2020!
How to install Covenant Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi
- Click on settings>system>add-ons
- Turn on allow apps from unknown sources
- Click yes to accept
- Hit the back button one time to return to the Kodi settings menu
- Select File Manager
- Choose Add Source from the menu
- Type in https://covenant01.github.io/zip
- For the name type .cov
- Press Ok
- Now that you have entered in our web address hit the back button one time to return to the Kodi settings menu
- Select Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Install from zip file
- Select .cov from the menu
- Select the repository
- Wait for the install to finish. Once it finishes you will see a notification saying that the Covenant add-on repository has been installed.
- Select Install from repository
- Choose Covenant Addon Repository
- Next, scroll down and click video add-ons
- Select Covenant from the list
- Click install
- Click Ok to install the dependencies
- Wait for the Covenant add-on to be installed.
- If a YouTube prompt appears simply select No to bypass the setup wizard.
- Congrats! You just installed Covenant Kodi add-on. You should now see this add-on under the Add-ons section of Kodi. Enjoy!