Today, NBC officially released their Peacock app. Although this was delayed for awhile it did finally release later today.
Sadly, as of writing this users can’t directly access the Peacock app from the app store on Amazon devices. The only way to get the Peacock app on your Amazon device is to sideload it.
We have your covered!
How to install the Peacock App:
- Get the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App
- Open Filelinked
- Enter the code 76394002
- Click Continue
- The Myfirestream Easy Builder App will now open
- Scroll down to the Best Streaming Apps category
- Locate and click on Peacock
- Wait for the download to finish
- Click Peacock once more to start the install process
- Click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Click Done
- Return to the Fire TV home screen
- Using the Amazon Fire TV remote hold the home button for 3-5 sec. Select Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and highlight Peacock
- Using the Amazon Fire TV remote press the three line button and select Move to Front
- Return to the Fire TV home screen and open Peacock
- Congrats you have successfully installed Peacock! Enjoy!