What is TiviMate?
TiviMate Premium is an all-inclusive IPTV player that allows users to login to their IPTV services using M3U URLs or by using the Xtream Code login.
Currently, not all IPTV providers will allow M3U links however most do allow users to login via an Xtream Codes login. You may want to check with your IPTV provider to see if they offer M3U links. In most cases, the links are sent to your email during sign up so please check your email.
One important thing to note is that there are two different versions. A standard free version which has limited capabilities and the pro version. The pro version can be activated using a “paid” premium account.
Below is a list of the options included with the pro version:
- Support for multiple playlists
- Favorites management
- Customizable TV Guide update intervals
- Customizable Panels transparency and timeout
- Manual Channels sorting
- Turning on last channel on app start
- Auto frame rate (AFR)
- Many More
We highly encourage users to select the premium version as there isn’t really much you can do with a standard version. Premium accounts are offered either by being paid yearly at $5/year or lifetime support at a $20 one time fee.
How to install TiviMate on an Amazon Fire device:
To install and setup TiviMate you will need access to either an Android device running Google Play Store or a PC using software like Bluestacks.
In this guide we will be walking you through the process of setting up TiviMate on an Amazon Fire device, including the install and setup process using Bluestacks.
In part one we will go ahead and install the TiviMate app onto your device. Using the Myfirestreams Easy Builder app you can easily install this app.
- Get the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App
- Open Filelinked
- Enter the code 76394002
- Click Continue
- The Myfirestream Easy Builder App will now open
- Scroll down and locate TiviMate
- Click on TiviMate
- Wait for the download to finish
- Click TiviMate once more to begin the install
- Click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Click Done
- Return to the Fire TV home screen
- Using the Amazon Fire TV remote hold the home button for 3-5 sec. Select Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and highlight TiviMate
- Using the Amazon Fire TV remote press the three line button and select Move to Front
- Return to the Fire TV home screen and open TiviMate
- Proceed to your PC for part two of this guide to complete your setup
In part two we will be installing Bluestacks on our PC so that we can access the Google Play Store. We need to access the store so that we can download the Companion app.
Using the Companion app we will create a TiviMate Premium account and purchase the subscription. Once complete we will return to the Amazon device where we can login to the newly created TiviMate Premium account which will unlock all the features on TiviMate.
- If you don’t already have Bluestacks installed head over to their website and download the software.
- Once the software has been installed and opened simply open the Google Play Store which comes preloaded by default on your Bluestacks software.
- You will need to login to the Google Play Store using your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account please set one up.
- Once Google Play Store is opened run a search for “TiviMate Companion”.
- Download and install the the TiviMate Companion app onto Bluestacks.
- Wait for the install to finish
- Open the TiviMate Companion app
- Click “Account”
- Enter in a username and password of your choice and select Create Account.
- You will need to reenter your password again.
- Once your account is created click “Buy Subscription”. Here you will enter in your payment information and select the subscription you want. Either $5/month or a one time $20 fee for a lifetime support.
- Proceed through the checkout process and once it’s complete you will need to return to your Amazon device.
In this part, we will be activating our newly created TiviMate Premium account on the TiviMate app. This will unlock all of the pro features.
- On your Amazon device open up the TiviMate app (Which should still be open from part one of this guide)
- Click Settings
- From the menu click “Unlock Premium”
- Click Next
- Select Account
- Login with your username and password that you created using the TiviMate Companion app
- Click Log in
- Either enter in your own device name or use the default and click “Activate”. Also note, if you have more than one device (Five Max) you will see those devices listed here.
- Click Ok. Congrats your app is now unlocked with all the premium features!
- Lastly, hit the back button one time to close the side menu. This will return you to the apps home screen.
In part four we will be discussing how to setup your IPTV service using this new app. For simplicity we will be using the Xtream Codes login for WatchYa TV IPTV.
- From the home screen of the app select Add Playlist
- From the menu either select URL if using M3U links or Xtream Codes. In this guide we will be using the WatchYa TV IPTV Xtream Codes login.
- You will now need to enter in the IPTV’s server address, username, and password.
- For the server address we will be using WatchYa TV’s address which is http://its.watchyatv.com:8000
- Next, we enter in our WatchYa TV IPTV’s username and password
- Click next after entering in your information
- Finally, enter in a playlist name of your choice. We suggest using the name of your IPTV provider.
- Click done
- Congrats! TiviMate is now set up and ready to use! Enjoy!