Kodi Version 18.8
Kodi just released their newest stable version of Leia. Kodi version 18.8 is now considered the new stable version. There have not been many changes made since Kodi version 18.7 so upgrading isn’t necessary.
If you find that your Kodi setup is running well then you may choose to hold off upgrading. Kodi version 18.8 is stable and if you choose to do so you can easily upgrade your Kodi app.
As of right now we can almost guarantee that Kodi version 18.8 will be the last of the Leia versions. Kodi 19 is current in the works and it seems as though the developers are putting their effort into the new Kodi rather than upgrading Leia.
Below you will find a list of changes that have been made in Kodi version 18.8.
- Fixes a severe security issue in gnutls
- Other significant library/compatibility updates
- Fixes subtitle handling from archives
- Makes minor improvements to logging and memory reporting/display
- Contains code improvements to fix specific events, e.g. race conditions in the EPG or “pause” on the end of streams on Android
- Gets client/server on MariaDB 10.5.4 working for Android
- Fixes CDDB access
- Fixes video database access for Ubuntu 20.4 and other distros using earlier libfmt versions (search and other filtering failed)
- Fixes EDLs where skip points are at the very start of a file
- Enables alpha blending for the video player (Windows)
- Better handles specific exceptions (Android, mostly)
Since Kodi version 18.8 is the newest most stable version we have gone ahead and added these apk files to the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App. You can easily update your Kodi app using our Filelinked store page. We have both the 32bit and 64bit version available for download.
If you prefer to download these files yourself simply head over to the Kodi downloads page.
We will be pushing out updates to the Myfirestreams Kodi builds to ensure that they are compatible with Kodi 18.8. Also, later this week we will be updating the Myfirestreams Official Kodi App so that users will get the most current version of Kodi when they install it.
If you’d like to update your Kodi app simply follow the steps below
- Open Filelinked aka Myfirestreams Easy Builder App
- Enter the code 76394002 and click continue
- Click dismiss on the banner
- Scroll down and locate Kodi v18.8 Leia
- Click once to download Kodi v18.8
- Wait for the download to finish
- Once the download finishes click once more to start the install process
- Click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Click done
- Return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Open Kodi
- Congrats! Kodi is now updated to version 18.8
The Xanax Kodi Build has been updated to version 2.6 as of today July 17,…
The Diggz Simple Seren Kodi build is a lite build catered around Real-debrid and Trakt.…