What is Filelinked?
You may have heard about the popular APK installer, Filelinked. The Filelinked app is a bulk downloader tool that makes sideloading APK’s easy. This app will work on all Fire TV and Android devices.
Store pages are accessed using a number code. Each creator gets a special number code when they create their store page. Cord-cutters can gain access to these store pages by entering in the provided number code.
Currently, Myfirestreams has two Filelinked Store pages. We refer to one as the Myfirestream Easy Builder App. This app aka (Filelinked) makes installing our content extremely easy. Cord-cutters can gain access to all content posted on our website via our Filelinked store which makes this the easiest device builder around.
Our second Filelinked store is for our premium members only. This store holds access to our official Myfirestreams Kodi App. Premium website members are given access to this store through a pin code. In order to see the contents of the store cord-cutters must be a premium member of our website.
How can you get Filelinked?
You can easily download Filelinked by using the Downloader app on your Amazon Fire device. The first step in getting your devices setup is to download the “downloader” app.
See our guide on how to get Downloader here.
Once you have the Downloader app installed on your device simply do the following steps.
- Open the Downloader app
- On the home screen of the Downloader app type in the following address myfirestream.com/firetv or https://myfirestream.com/firetv
- After hitting go you will notice that a file begins to automatically download. You are downloading the Filelinked app.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading
- Once the app finishes downloading you will be taken to the Filelinked install permissions page.
- Click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Click done
- Finally, you are now returned back to the Download app where it will ask what you want to do with the file you just downloaded. Following the steps above you already downloaded Filelinked and installed it so we no longer need this file.
- Click delete
- You will be asked again to delete it. Click delete again.
- Return to the Amazon home screen
- Using your remote press and hold the home button for 3-5sec.
- Select Apps from the menu
- Scroll download the apps list and you should now see Filelinked
- Congrats you have successfully installed Filelinked on to your device
How to access the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App using Filelinked
Now that you have Filelinked installed you are just about ready to start installing your favorite apps using the Myfirestreams Easy Builder app.
Before we can start downloading we need gain access to the Myfirestreams store page. To do this simply follow the steps below.
- Open Filelinked
- When Filelinked opens dismiss any banners that may pop up.
- In the center of your screen, you should see a box that says “your code”
- Select “your code”
- Enter in the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App number code 76394002
- Click continue
- Filelinked has the ability to allow creators to share other store pages. We have several “bookmarks” that we have shared through our Myfirestreams Easy Builder App. When you see this option click “import shared codes & continue”. This will import the codes to the bookmarks we shared. You will then have access to the other store pages we shared.
- Read over the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App notice and click dismiss.
- You are now inside the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App store page! Congrats!
From here you can select any of the items in our store to download. These apps are constantly being updated so be sure to check back often. We also add new apps to this store each time we make a new install guidepost.
How to use the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App
To the beginner this store page may look a bit confusing. Don’t stress it’s actually very simple to use. Let us start by explaining how our store is laid out.
As you scroll down the list you will begin to notice that we have our apps sectioned off into categories. Each category contains the matching apps for example, the IPTV category holds all apps relating to IPTV.
Locate the apps:
When you follow the install guides here at Myfirestreams you will most likely be referred back to the Myfirestreams Easy Builder app to complete your installs. Using this store you will scroll down the list and locate the apps you are trying to install. The keyword is “apps”. You can install more than one app at a time which will save you a lot of time getting your devices setup!
Start the install:
Once you have the apps highlighted simply click on the “down arrow” to start the download process. As soon as your app starts downloading you will notice just underneath the app name a progress bar. This bar represents your downloading progress.
When the download completes you will notice that the “down arrow” is now a “play button”. The play button represents “install”. Click the play button to start the install process.
After clicking the play button you will be taken to the app permissions page. On this page simply click install to start installing the app onto your device. Once the install finishes click done.
If you did everything correctly you should notice a popup in the bottom right corner letting you know that your app is ready to be opened.
That’s it! Just that simple and better yet, stress-free! Every app in our Filelinked store has a description. Hunt down the apps you want, read over the description to ensure they work on your device (apps will state if they won’t work on certain devices. No comment means it works on all devices), and start installing!
Remember using the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App you can install more than one app at a time! Just go down the list and start downloading each app. Just remember you will need to come back to each one to start the install process by clicking the “play button”.
Enjoy! If you have any trouble using this app please let us know. Enjoying the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App? Leave us a comment letting us know!
Filelinked Icons Explained
This icon only shows up when we have added a tutorial to this file. If you click on the question mark icon you will be taken to a web browser where you can view our online tutorial.
This icon will appear if the current apps download isn’t working. Its a warning letting you know that there isn’t a download file available. Normally this means that a new version has come out and we must fix this to represent the newest version. Please let us know if you see this icon so that we can fix it accordingly.
This is the “download” icon. Anytime you see this icon you can download the file associated with it. Once the file downloads this icon will change to a “play button”.
After click on the “down arrow” icon to start the download process that icon will then change into this “play button” icon. This icon means your file is ready to be installed. Clicking on this icon will take you to the install page for that file.
In Filelinked settings, you can turn on virus scanning. This icon represents the “virus scan”. Clicking on this icon will run a virus scan of the selected file. In order for the virus scan to work, you will need to have a third part virus scan app installed on your device. There are several free versions that work, one being Virus Total Scan. Clicking on this icon will take you to the virus scan app to run the scan.
How to access Filelinked Bookmarks (Imported codes from Myfirestreams Easy Builder App)
When you first installed Filelinked and entered in the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App code you were given an option to import other codes bookmarked by us. To access these bookmarks simply do the following.
- Click My Codes from the Filelinked home screen.
- After clicking My Codes you will be taken to your code history page. The code history lists all past codes you entered. Just to the right of code history you will see the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App code. Select this code.
- After selecting our code, you will see our bookmark list titled “Other popular Filelinked Sources”. Just under that title is a list of other store codes we have bookmarked. Feel free to view any of these stores for access to more apk files.
APK’s included with our Filelinked store:
Our Filelinked store contains many of the most sought after APK’s on today’s market. Although we do not host any of these APK’s we do have them directly linked to their official sources.
Failure to download from a trusted source could present all kinds of issues. It is always recommended that you download APK’s from known sources. Our Filelinked store is safe to get any of the available APK’s.
As you may be aware, APK’s are constantly being updated. Although most of our sources will always link to the newest version there are cases where the devs may change download links.
We try to update our APK’s at least once a month to ensure you always have a good working download link available. If you notice an APK is outdated please be sure to leave us a comment below so that we can get the newest links.
All APK’s will be listed in the same order they are in on our Filelinked store.
Must Have Amazon Apps:
IPTV Smarters Pro v22.214.171.124
Mouse Toggle Fire Devices 1st and 2nd Gen
Mouse Toggle Fire Devices 3rd and 4th Gen
MX Player Pro
Best Streaming Apps for Amazon Devices:
Cinema HD Ad Free Version
Kodi v18.9 Leia 32bit