What is GSE IPTV?
GSE IPTV formally known as GSE Smart IPTV is an advanced IPTV solution app. This app allows IPTV subscribers a way to easily import their IPTV playlists and EPG guides onto mobile devices.
Don’t get confused. GSE IPTV is not an IPTV provider, nor do they provide any IPTV content.
IPTV subscribers will find that the GSE IPTV app is perfect for streaming IPTV on mobile devices. Users can easily import their IPTV playlists as long as their provider support Xtream Codes API.
Even better, if you are subscribed to multiple IPTV plans you can easily add all the services into this one app. This will allow you to quickly switch between your IPTV providers while you are on the go.
GSE can be installed on most devices including the ones listed below.
- Firestick and other Amazon Fire devices
- Android TV Boxes
- Smart Android TV
- Android Mobile devices
- iOS devices
GSE for iOS devices
In this guide we will be showing you how you can get the GSE IPTV app setup on your iOS mobile devices. Including how to setup your IPTV playlists and EPG for easy IPTV viewing.
Getting GSE installed is a simple process and can easily be done directly through the iOS App Store. To get the app installed on your device simply follow the steps below.
- On your iOS device, open up the App Store
- Click on the Search Box in the App Store
- Type in GSE IPTV
- When the search results show up click on the GSE Smart IPTV app
- Click Get and proceed through the download process
- Wait for the GSE Smart IPTV app to be downloaded and installed
- Once the app has been installed return to your iOS devices home screen and you should see the newly installed GSE Smart IPTV app.
Setting up your IPTV playlist in GSE
In order to use the GSE app you will need to import your current active IPTV subscriptions. This will include importing your IPTV playlist and the EPG guide for your plan.
When you signed up for your IPTV plan you should have received an email containing all of your login information including links to use. We will be inserting these links in the Xtream Codes login for GSE.
For this example we will be using Velocity IPTV.
- Open up the newly installed GSE Smart IPTV app
- On first launch you will be asked if you would like to use Bluetooth. If you plan on casting your IPTV to nearby devices we suggest turning this feature on.
- Click Ok at the bottom to dismiss the tip on how to cast videos to your TV
- Next, you will need to read over the EULA and either Accept or Cancel.
- View the tips and close them. You can close them by hitting the “x” in the top left corner
- After dismissing the tips you will then be taken to the Remote Playlists page of the GSE app.
- Select the three line button on the top left. This will open up the GSE side menu
- On the side menu select Xtream Codes API. We will be using this to import our IPTV playlist and EPG
- On the Xtream Codes API page select the “+” button at the top right hand corner. This will allow us to import our own IPTV playlist
- On the screen, you will need to enter the information below
- Name your Playlist. We suggest using the IPTV provider’s name.
- Next, enter the URL for your IPTV playlist. This information can be found in the email you received from your IPTV provider.
- Finally, enter your IPTV plans username and password.
- You may also choose to enable Autoupdate for your EPG guide. If you do not plan on using this app daily we suggest leaving this feature off and manually updating it.
- Lastly, click Login to add your new IPTV playlist
- Congrats! You have successfully added your IPTV playlist to the GSE IPTV app. You should now be able to view your IPV plan on your mobile device.
Bonus, how to access your IPTV playlist
Accessing your IPTV playlist is simple now that you have already added it to the GSE IPTV app. On the Xtream Codes API page simply click on your IPTV plan that you just created.
You will be presented with some tips, read over those and dismiss them. To view live TV simply click on LIVE. You should also notice a “red” box to the right of LIVE. This box represent how many channels you have imported from your IPTV provider.
You can also view the EPG by click on install EPG data first, then click on Electronic Program Guide. This will open up your EPG.
Enjoy this guide? Let us know! Comment below.