Weyd is a popular new streaming app that was recently released. This new app features movies, tv shows, and more. Weyd can be installed on all Android devices including the popular Amazon Firestick, Fire TV.
This new app is very similar to Syncler and Stremio. Just like with those two apps, Weyd requires you to install outside addons/providers to access links. This service can easily be integrated with Real-debrid so that you can pull those high-quality links.
Unlike other streaming apps, Weyd offers its users an ad-free experience! Say goodbye to ads and enjoy a more friendly streaming experience with the Weyd streaming app.
Below we have put together a simple to follow install guide and Real-debrid setup guide. Having trouble getting Weyd installed? Be sure to check out our online Forum for support and answers to the most common questions.
How to install Weyd on Amazon Fire TV devices
How to install Downloader
- From the Main Menu scroll over to the right, hovering over Settings
- On the settings menu scroll over and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options from the list
- Next, click Apps from Unknown Sources
- On the popup, select Turn On
- Press the home button on your remote to return to the home screen
Once you have that feature enabled you can now search for and install the Downloader app to your device.
- From the home screen click search from the top menu
- Type in Downloader in the search bar
- Locate the Downloader App and select it
- Click Get and proceed through the install process
- Congrats you have installed Downloader and you can now proceed to get Filelinked.
How to get Filelinked
- Open the Downloader app
- On the home screen of the Downloader app type in the following address myfirestream.com/firetv or https://myfirestream.com/firetv
- After hitting go you will notice that a file begins to automatically download. You are downloading the Filelinked app.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading
- Once the app finishes downloading you will be taken to the Filelinked install permissions page.
- Click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Click done
- Finally, you are now returned back to the Download app where it will ask what you want to do with the file you just downloaded. Following the steps above you already downloaded Filelinked and installed it so we no longer need this file.
- Click delete
- You will be asked again to delete it. Click delete again.
- Return to the Amazon home screen
- Using your remote press and hold the home button for 3-5sec.
- Select Apps from the menu
- Scroll download the apps list and you should now see Filelinked
- Congrats you have successfully installed Filelinked on to your device
How to install Weyd using Filelinked
- Open the Myfirestreams Easy Builder App (aka Filelinked)
- Enter in the Myfirestreams code 76394002
- Click continue
- Dismiss the banner popup
- Scroll down the list and locate Weyd
- Click once to start the download
- When the download finishes click once more to start the install
- When the popup appears click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Once the install finishes return to the Amazon Fire TV home screen
- Press and hold the home button on the Fire TV remote for 3-5 sec and select Apps from the menu
- Locate Weyd
- Press the three-line button on your Fire TV remote and select Move To Front
- Return to the home screen
- Open Weyd (App should be at the front of the list on the home screen)
- Congrats you have successfully installed the Weyd streaming app.
Weyd Video Install Guide
Follow the steps below to fully set up Weyd APK and integrate a debrid service.
Integrate Real-Debrid with Weyd:
- Launch Weyd and click Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Select Real-Debrid.
- Write down the provided code.
- Open a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and visit real-debrid.com/device and enter code from the previous step, and click Continue.
- If asked to log in, log into your Real-Debrid account
- If you see your login credentials you have successfully integrated your Real-Debrid account.
- Next, click the back button and select Scaper.
- Click Scraper source URL.
- Enter the following scraper URL – https://tinyurl.com/weyd1 and click OK.
- Congrats! Weyd is now completely set up and ready to use. You should now be able to pull links using the scraper and Real-debrid service.