What is Seren Kodi Add-on?
In this guide, we will be showing you how to set up and use Seren 2.0 on Kodi v19. Currently, Seren is one of the few add-ons that is actually working with the new Kodi v19 “Matrix” version.
Seren is an extremely popular Kodi add-on that has been many cord-cutters go-to add-ons for quite some time now. Seren offers users a wide variety of Movies and TV Shows.
Unlike other Kodi add-ons you may be used to, Seren does come with one drawback. In order to use the Seren add-on, you MUST have a Real-Debrid or Premiumize account! For some, this may be a drawback but for those who already use Real-Debrid, you already know how much of a benefit having Real-Debrid actually is.
Real-Debrid offers users high-quality links that are very reliable. Unlike free links, Real-Debrid links offer users a buffer-free experience with higher quality streams; 4K UHD, and more.
With Kodi v19 now available and with so many add-ons not working now is the time to get set up with a Real-Debrid account if you haven’t already. For just a few bucks you can instantly gain access to some of the best streaming links around. Real-Debrid pairs well with other add-ons outside of Kodi so be sure to sign in to your account on those apps as well.
How to get Seren 2.0 on Kodi v19
Before proceeding through the setup process be sure that you have already upgraded your Kodi version from 18 to Kodi v19 “Matrix”.
To make upgrading easier we have added the newest Kodi version into our Filelinked store. Simply install Filelinked and sign in using our code to gain access to the download.
For more information on how to get Kodi v19 please see the post below.
What is Filelinked? You may have heard about the popular APK installer, Filelinked. The Filelinked app is a bulk downloader tool that makes sideloading APK’s easy. This app will work on all Fire TV and Android devices. Store pages are…
Once you have the newest version of Kodi installed on your device, simply follow the Seren 2.0 Kodi setup guide below. This guide contains multiple steps in order to get Seren working properly so be sure to follow each step.
Have trouble getting Seren 2.0 installed? Be sure to contact us so we can assist you. For faster responses be sure to leave a comment below with your questions.
Seren 2.0 Kodi v19 Setup guide
Installing Seren 2.0
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://nixgates.github.io/packages and click OK
Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. Myfirestreams does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type packages, or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on the remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- When prompted with the following message, click Yes
- Choose packages or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click nixgates.repository.zip
- Wait for Nixgates Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose Nixgates Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Seren
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Seren Add-on installed message to appear and choose No
- Click OK
- Click OK again
- Congrats! Seren 2.0 is now installed on Kodi v19 “Matrix”
Now that you have successfully installed the Seren 2.0 Kodi add-on you will need to set up the addon before you can use it. This setup process will include signing into Real-Debrid and adding Provider Packages.
How to Setup Seren 2.0 on Kodi v19
Follow the steps below to get Seren 2.0 properly setup on Kodi v19. You will be signing into your Real-Debrid account and installing scrapers that serve up the movies and TV shows. Failure to properly set up either one will cause Seren not to work.
- Open the Seren Kodi add-on and Click Tools
- Choose Open Settings Menu
- Click the toggle to Enable Real Debrid
- Click Authorize Real Debrid
- Enter code at the following link: https://real-debrid.com/device
- After authorizing, click OK
- Return to Tools option in Seren and Click Provider Tools
- Click Manage Provider Packages
- Choose Install Package
- Select Web Location
- Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here: http://bit.ly/a4kScrapers and click OK
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Go back to the page where you can enter the Open Settings Menu option again
- Under Playback – change to Source Select if you would like to choose the source to play (we recommend this) – then click the OK button on right
- Change Preferred Cloud Location to whichever service you are using or prefer – then click OK button on right
- Go to Scraping / Minimum Sources and change to 20 to display more sources to choose from
- Congrats! Seren is now setup and ready to use!