Table of contents
CyberFlix TV on Firestick/FireTV
CyberFlix TV is a new App that has quickly become very popular amongst streamers. You may notice that this App is very similar to Cinema HD. That’s because CyberFlix TV is a clone of the once-popular Terrarium TV. There are several clone versions of Terrarium TV floating around since Terrarium shut down. We have found that CyberFlix TV is the best Terrarium TV replacement along with Cinema HD. Although this is a clone there have been many updates to this App making it better than Terrarium. The developers are adding more high-quality links so that you can watch your favorite shows in HD quality. It’s also worth noting that this App works extremely well with Real-debrid. Still unsure about this App? Check out their website at cyberflixtv.co, give it a try and let us know what you think.
How to Install CyberFlix TV on Firestick/FireTV and other Android devices:
Before you can install Cyberflix TV please download our Easy Builder App as you will need this to complete the install. Once you have installed Myfirestream’s Easy Builder App continue to the install steps below. If you prefer not to use our Easy Builder App you can go to their website to download the app.
- Open FileLinked (Aka Myfirestream Easy Builder App)
- Using Myfirestreams code 76394002 click continue
- To close the Easy Builder banner click Dismiss
- Scroll down and highlight CyberFlix
- Click CyberFlix to start downloading the App
- Wait for the App to finish downloading
- After downloading click CyberFlix again to start the install process
- Click install
- Wait for the install to finish
- Click Done
- Return to the Fire TV home screen
- Using the Amazon Fire TV remote hold the home button for 3-5 sec. Select Apps
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and highlight CyberFlix
- Using the Amazon Fire TV remote press the three-line button and select Move to Front
- Return to the Fire TV home screen and open CyberFlix TV
- Congrats you have successfully installed CyberFlix. Enjoy!
Protect Your Online Activities!
Myfirestreams highly recommends that you install and use a VPN service. We recommend that you use IPVanish VPN Service as they do not keep log files of your online activities, unlike other VPN services. Check out our IPVanish review if you are still unsure about getting a VPN. Don’t let your Internet Service Provider throttle your internet connection! Follow the ad below to get IPVanish today!