Downloader is a popular app that can be directly downloaded on your devices through the Amazon app store.
This app is one of the most important tools you can have when you first start setting up your devices. In most cases, you will use this to “sideload” APKs to your device.
One of the biggest features of the Downloader app is that it comes with a full web browser. This is extremely useful for accessing/downloading content to your device.
Why do you need Downloader?
Just about every guide we post here on this website requires that you have our Myfirestreams Easy Builder App aka Filelinked. The only way you can gain access to this is by downloading it through the Downloader app.
So if you wish to follow the guides posted here you must first get Downloader installed then use Downloader to install Filelinked. From there you can get everything you’ll ever need when it comes to cord cutting.
Below you will find a video guide walking you through the install process. If you have any issues getting Downloader setup on your devices please feel free to contact us or leave a comment below.
How to install Downloader
Before you begin make sure you turn on allow apps from unknown sources on your Amazon device. To do so follow these steps:
- From the Main Menu scroll over to the right, hovering over Settings
- On the settings menu scroll over and select My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options from the list
- Next, click Apps from Unknown Sources
- On the popup select Turn On
- Press the home button on your remote to return to the home screen
Once you have that feature enabled you can now search for and install the Downloader app to your device.
- From the home screen click search from the top menu
- Type in Downloader in the search bar
- Locate the Downloader App and select it
- Click Get and proceed through the install process
- Congrats you have installed Downloader and you can now proceed to getting our Myfirestreams Easy Builder App.