In this guide, we are going to show you how you can get the Astruary Kodi build for Kodi 19. This guide will provide you with everything you need to know about the Astruary build and answer some of the most commonly asked questions.
So what exactly is the Astruary Kodi Build?
Astruary is full of content, categories, and has a user-friendly interface. Astruary features an extensive list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, Real-Debrid, Music, 1-Clicks, Sports, and much more. The Astruary Kodi 19 build is located within the Ghetto Astronaut Repository. From our experience, the Astruary Kodi build offers a flawless streaming experience without buffering. By integrating this build with the Real-Debrid service you can get an even better streaming experience.
Is the Astruary build safe to use?
One of the most commonly asked questions is if the Astruary Kodi build is safe and legal to use. Any Kodi addon or build that isn’t received directly through the official Kodi repository should bring some concern. Although some addons and builds are considered safe and legal, others may not be. As for the Astruary, we cannot verify nor guarantee that this build and its add-ons hold the proper licensing to distribute its content.
Since we can’t verify whether or not this build holds the proper licensing we are listing this addon as an unverified source. It is up to the end-user to determine if indeed this addon is legal and safe to use. We highly suggest that any users of this build only access content that falls within the public domain.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer:
Myfirestreams provides educational guides and reviews only. We do NOT verifiy if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing to distribute their content. Myfirestreams does NOT own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by Myfirestreams.-Myfirestreams
How to install the Astruary build on Kodi 19 Matrix:
Since this build is a third-party addon we need to ensure that Kodi is set up properly before we can even begin installing it. By default Kodi only accepts known sources so before we can even start we need to make sure Kodi is programmed to accept unknown sources.
Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi:
- Open up Kodi on your streaming device
- Next, click on the settings icon
- Locate and click on System
- Scroll down and select Add-ons
- Inside the add-ons menu option locate Unknown Sources and click it to enable it
- A warning box will pop up. Click Yes to agree to enable unknown sources
- Unknown sources is now on. This will allow us to install addons from third-parties. While we are still in this setting lets go ahead and turn on updates from “all repositories”. By Default updates are only turned on for Official repositories as shown below.
- Just below the unknown sources option click on Update official add-ons from setting and select Any Repositories
Proceed to the next part where we will show you how to install the repository for Astruary.
Adding the Astruary Repository source:
We will now show you how to install the Ghetto Astronaut repository so that you can get the Astruary build for Kodi 19.
- If you just completed turning on unknown sources from the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Inside the Kodi settings menu click on File Manager
- Next, from the File Manager menu click Add Source
- Click on the first box <none>
- Enter in this URL exactly how it is listed here –http://famdamnlyman.one/Matrix/Repo and click ok
- This URL is hosted through the this Offical Source. Myfirestreams is NOT affiliated with this source, Ghetto Astronaut, Astruary, or any other streaming website, service, app, addon, or build.
- Next, select the Enter a Name box and name your source – .astruary and click ok
- By placeing a . (dot/period) in front of the name it will automatically move our source to the top of the list. We always recommend using the dot/period before any name.
Installing the Ghetto Astronaut Repository:
Now that we have added our source URL for Ghetto Astronaut we now need to install the repository.
- If you just completed the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Select Add-ons from the Settings menu
- Scroll down and click on install from zip file
- Click yes on the warning box
- After clicking yes on the warning box locate and click on – .astruary which should be at the top of your list if you use a dot/period before the name. If its not at the top just scroll down and locate the name.
- After clicking on .astruary click on the repository.ghettomatrix zip file
- Wait for the Ghetto Astronaut Repo install message to appear. This message will appear in the top right corner of your screen. Once it appears the repo has successfully been installed.
Installing the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard:
Now that we have successfully installed the Ghetto Astronaut repository to Kodi we can now install addons from the repository. In this guide, we are installing the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard program addon.
- Click on install from repository on the Kodi Add-ons menu
- Scroll down your repository list and locate the Ghetto Astronaut Repo
- Click on the Ghetto Astronaut repo and select program addons
- On the program addons list locate the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard
- Click on the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard and then click install
- A pop up will appear showing you additional addons that are needed in order to install the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard addon. Click ok
- Wait for the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard addon to finish installing. When it completes a pop up will appear in the top right corner of your screen.
- On the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard default settings box click continue to accept their default settings or choose your own settings then click continue
- Next, on the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard build box click on Build Menu to bring up their avaliable builds for Kodi 19. If a notification box pops up click dismiss to proceed to the build menu.
- Under Matrix Builds find and select Astruary
- Scroll down on the Astruary page and select Install
- Click Yes, Install to verify you want to install the Astruary Kodi Build
- Wait for the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard to download and install the Astruary build. You will be asked if you want to do a Fresh Install. We always recommend doing a fresh install which helps prevent errors.
- Once the install is complete you will need to Force Close Kodi
- Lastly, reopen Kodi and you should now see your newly installed Astruary Kodi 19 Build.
- Wait for your build to finish finalizing. This process could take several minutes to complete so please allow enough time for everything to update. Approx. 2-5mins.