In this guide, we are going to show you how you can get the Diggz Xenon Kodi build for Kodi 19. This guide will provide you with everything you need to know about the Diggz Xenon Kodi build and answer some of the most commonly asked questions.
So what exactly is the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build?
Diggz Xenon is one of the most popular Kodi Builds available, as it’s full of content, categories, and has a user-friendly interface. Diggz Xenon features an extensive list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, Kids Zone, Arcade, Music, Sports, and more. These features have made the Diggz Xenon extremely popular amongst many cord-cutters, which is why we place the Diggz Xenon Kodi build on our top-rated Kodi builds list.
Is the Diggz Xenon build safe to use?
One of the most commonly asked questions is if the Diggz Xenon Kodi build is safe and legal to use. Any Kodi addon or build that isn’t received directly through the official Kodi repository should bring some concern. Although some addons and builds are considered safe and legal, others may not be. As for the Diggz Xenon build, we cannot verify nor guarantee that this build and its add-ons hold the proper licensing to distribute its content.
Diggz Xenon is considered to be one of Kodi 19’s best builds for accessing movies and TV shows. Since we can’t verify whether or not this build holds the proper licensing we are listing this addon as an unverified source. It is up to the end-user to determine if indeed this addon is legal and safe to use. We highly suggest that any users of this build only access content that falls within the public domain.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer:
Myfirestreams provides educational guides and reviews only. We do NOT verifiy if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing to distribute their content. Myfirestreams does NOT own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by Myfirestreams.-Myfirestreams
How to install the Diggz Xenon build on Kodi 19 Matrix:
Installing Diggz Xenon Kodi build is an easy process that only takes a few minutes to complete. Since this build is a third-party addon we need to ensure that Kodi is set up properly before we can even begin installing it. By default Kodi only accepts known sources so before we can even start we need to make sure Kodi is programmed to accept unknown sources.
Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi:
- Open up Kodi on your streaming device
- Next, click on the settings icon
- Locate and click on System
- Scroll down and select Add-ons
- Inside the add-ons menu option locate Unknown Sources and click it to enable it
- A warning box will pop up. Click Yes to agree to enable unknown sources
- Unknown sources is now on. This will allow us to install addons from third-parties. While we are still in this setting lets go ahead and turn on updates from “all repositories”. By Default updates are only turned on for Official repositories as shown below.
- Just below the unknown sources option click on Update official add-ons from setting and select Any Repositories
Proceed to the next part where we will show you how to install the repository for the Diggz Xenon build.
Adding the Diggz Repository source:
We will now show you how to install the Diggz repository so that you can get the Diggz Xenon build for Kodi 19.
- If you just completed turning on unknown sources from the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Inside the Kodi settings menu click on File Manager
- Next, from the File Manager menu click Add Source
- Click on the first box <none>
- Enter in this URL exactly how it is listed here –http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo/ and click ok
- This URL is hosted through the this Offical Source. Myfirestreams is NOT affiliated with this source, Diggz, or any other streaming website, service, app, addon, or build.
- Next, select the Enter a Name box and name your source – .diggz and click ok
- By placeing a . (dot/period) in front of the name it will automatically move our source to the top of the list. We always recommend using the dot/period before any name.
Installing the Diggz Repository:
Now that we have added our source URL for Diggz we now need to install the repository.
- If you just completed the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Select Add-ons from the Settings menu
- Scroll down and click on install from zip file
- Click yes on the warning box
- After clicking yes on the warning box locate and click on – .diggz which should be at the top of your list if you use a dot/period before the name. If its not at the top just scroll down and locate the name.
- After clicking on .diggz click on the “Install Matrix 19 Repo” then click on the Diggz repository zip file
- Wait for the Diggz Repo install message to appear. This message will appear in the top right corner of your screen. Once it appears the repo has successfully been installed.
Installing the Diggz Chef Wizard:
Now that we have successfully installed the Diggz repository to Kodi we can now install addons from the repository. In this guide, we are installing the Diggz Chef Wizard program addon.
- Click on install from repository on the Kodi Add-ons menu
- Scroll down your repository list and locate the Diggz Repo
- Click on the Diggz Repo and select program addons
- On the program addons list locate the Chef Wizard
- Click on the Chef Wizard and then click install
- A pop up will appear showing you additional addons that are needed in order to install the Chef Wizard addon. Click ok
- Wait for the Chef Wizard addon to finish installing. When it completes a pop up will appear in the top right corner of your screen.
- If a notification box pops up read over the notes then click Dismiss
- On the Chef Wizard default settings box click continue to accept their default settings (You may not get this popup)
- Next, on the Chef Wizard build box click on Build Menu to bring up their avaliable builds for Kodi 19
- Under Matrix Builds find and select Diggz Xenon
- Scroll down on the Diggz Xenon page and select Chef Install
- Click continue to verify you want to do a fresh install
- Wait for the Chef Wizard to download and install the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
- Once the install is complete you will need to Force Close Kodi
- Lastly, reopen Kodi and you should now see your newly installed Diggz Xenon Kodi 19 Build. Enjoy!
- TIP! When you first launch any new build you should wait several minutes to allow the new build to fully build all the menus and add-ons. Failure to wait could cause menus and add-ons to not work properly or worse case Kodi could freeze! So please be patient while you wait.