In this guide, we are going to show you how you can get the Rumble Kodi addon for Kodi 19. This guide will provide you with everything you need to know about the Rumble addon and answer some of the most commonly asked questions.
So what exactly is the Rumble Kodi addon?
Rumble is an extremely popular YouTube alternative that offers millions of user-generated videos. Unlike YouTube, Rumble is known to be less strict which allows creators to be themselves without worrying about strikes, copyright claims, etc. Rumble is what YouTube use to be!
Tired of being controlled by these giant companies? Want to get back to watching the content you enjoy? Join Rumble today!
Is the Rumble addon safe to use?
One of the most commonly asked questions is if the Rumble Kodi addon is safe and legal to use. Any Kodi addon that isn’t received directly through the official Kodi repository should bring some concern. Although some addons are considered safe and legal, others may not be. As for the Rumble Kodi addon, we cannot verify nor guarantee that this addon is safe since it comes from a third party and not through the official Kodi repository.
Rumble is considered to be one of Kodi 19’s best addons for accessing user-generated content. Rumble is 100% a legal and safe service to use. The only issue we currently see is that there could be some safety issues since this addon comes from a third-party repository.
How to install the Rumble addon on Kodi 19 Matrix:
Rumble Video Addon Install Guide:
Installing Rumble is an easy process that only takes a few minutes to complete. Since this addon is a third-party addon we need to ensure that Kodi is set up properly before we can even begin installing it. By default Kodi only accepts known sources so before we can even start we need to make sure Kodi is programmed to accept unknown sources.
Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi:
- Open up Kodi on your streaming device
- Next, click on the settings icon
- Locate and click on System
- Scroll down and select Add-ons
- Inside the add-ons menu option locate Unknown Sources and click it to enable it
- A warning box will pop up. Click Yes to agree to enable unknown sources
- Unknown sources has now been turned on which will allow us to install addons from third-parties. While we are still in this setting lets go ahead and turn on updates from “all repositories”. By Default updates are only turned on for Official repositories as shown below.
- Just below the unknown sources option click on Update official add-ons from setting and select Any Repositories
Kodi is now set up and ready to use. Proceed to the next part where we will show you how to install the repository for the Rumble video addon.
Adding the Rumble Repository source:
We will now show you how to install the Rumble repository so that you can get the Rumble video addon for Kodi 19.
- If you just completed turning on unknown sources from the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Inside the Kodi settings menu click on File Manager
- Next, from the File Manager menu click Add Source
- Click on the first box <none>
- Enter in this URL exactly how it is listed here – https://oneplayhd.com/oneplay and click ok
- This URL is hosted through the OnePlayWebsite. Myfirestreams is NOT affiliated with OnePlay or any other streaming website, service, app, or addon.
- Next, select the Enter a Name box and name your source – .rumble and click ok
- By placeing a . (dot/period) in front of the name it will automatically move our source to the top of the list. We always recommend using the dot/period before any name.
Installing the Rumble Repository:
Now that we have added our source URL for Rumble we now need to install the repository.
- If you just completed the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Select Add-ons from the Settings menu
- Scroll down and click on install from zip file
- Click yes on the warning box
- After clicking yes on the warning box locate and click on – .rumble which should be at the top of your list if you use a dot/period before the name. If its not at the top just scroll down and locate the name.
- After clicking on .rumble click on the OneRepo repository (Home of the Rumble Kodi Addon) zip file
- Wait for the OneRepo repository install message to appear. This message will appear in the top right corner of your screen. Once it appears the repo has successfully been installed.
Installing the Rumble video addon:
Now that we have successfully installed the OneRepo repository to Kodi we can now install addons from the repository. In this guide, we are installing the Rumble video addon.
- Click on install from repository on the Kodi Add-ons menu
- Scroll down your repository list and locate the OnePlay (OneRepo) repository
- Click on the OnePlay Repo and select video addons
- On the video addons list locate Rumble
- Click on Rumble and then click install
- Wait for the Rumble video addon to finish installing. When it completes a pop up will appear in the top right corner of your screen.
- As of writing this, currently Rumble does not need additional addons installed. If in the future it does require additional content then just click ok on the popup.
- Return back to your Kodi homescreen and select the add-ons menu category. There you will find your newly installed Rumble video addon. Congrats on successfully getting the Rumble video addon installed onto your device.
- Be sure to search for the Myfirestreams Rumble channel and Subscribe!
- Want to join Rumble? You can easily joing Rumble for FREE by using our Join Rumble Link.