In this guide, we are going to show you how you can get the Asgard Kodi addon for Kodi 19. This guide will provide you with everything you need to know about the Asgard video addon and answer some of the most commonly asked questions.
So what exactly is the Asgard Kodi addon?
Asgard is an extremely popular Kodi addon that delivers TV shows and Movies. This particular Kodi 19 addon is rated as one of the best addons for Kodi 19. The Asgard addon contains many quality links and has a user-friendly interface that can easily be installed on Kodi 19 Matrix.
In order to get the most out of the Asgard video addon, we do recommend that you use a Real-Debrid account.
Is the Asgard addon safe to use?
One of the most commonly asked questions is if the Asgard Kodi addon is safe and legal to use. Any Kodi addon that isn’t received directly through the official Kodi repository should bring some concern. Although some addons are considered safe and legal, others may not be. As for the Asgard Kodi addon, we cannot verify nor guarantee that this addon holds the proper licensing to distribute its content.
Since we can’t verify whether or not this addon holds the proper licensing we are listing this addon as an unverified source. It is up to the end-user to determine if indeed this addon is legal and safe to use. We highly suggest that any users of this addon only access content that falls within the public domain.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer:
Myfirestreams provides educational guides and reviews only. We do NOT verifiy if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing to distribute their content. Myfirestreams does NOT own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by Myfirestreams.-Myfirestreams
How to install the Asgard addon on Kodi 19 Matrix:
Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi:
- Open up Kodi on your streaming device
- Next, click on the settings icon
- Locate and click on System
- Scroll down and select Add-ons
- Inside the add-ons menu option locate Unknown Sources and click it to enable it
- A warning box will pop up. Click Yes to agree to enable unknown sources
- Unknown sources has now been turned on which will allow us to install addons from third-parties. While we are still in this setting lets go ahead and turn on updates from “all repositories”. By Default updates are only turned on for Official repositories as shown below.
- Just below the unknown sources option click on Update official add-ons from setting and select Any Repositories
Kodi is now set up and ready to use. Proceed to the next part where we will show you how to install the repository for the Asgard Kodi addon.
Adding the Asgard Repository source:
We will now show you how to install the Narcacist repository so that you can get the Asgard video addon for Kodi 19.
- If you just completed turning on unknown sources from the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Inside the Kodi settings menu click on File Manager
- Next, from the File Manager menu click Add Source
- Click on the first box <none>
- Enter in this URL exactly how it is listed here – http://www.narcacist.com/repo and click ok
- This URL is hosted through GitHub. Myfirestreams is NOT affiliated with Narcacist, Asgard or any other streaming website, service, app, or addon.
- Next, select the Enter a Name box and name your source – .asgard and click ok
- By placeing a . (dot/period) in front of the name it will automatically move our source to the top of the list. We always recommend using the dot/period before any name.
Installing the Narcacist Repository:
Now that we have added our source URL for Narcacist (home of the Asgard video addon) we now need to install the repository.
- If you just completed the steps above you can hit the back button one time on your remote to bring up the Kodi settings menu. If you are back on the Kodi homescreen just click on the settings icon.
- Select Add-ons from the Settings menu
- Scroll down and click on install from zip file
- Click yes on the warning box
- After clicking yes on the warning box locate and click on – .asgard which should be at the top of your list if you use a dot/period before the name. If its not at the top just scroll down and locate the name.
- After clicking on .asgard click on the repository.NarcacistWizard zip file
- Wait for the Narcacist Repo install message to appear. This message will appear in the top right corner of your screen. Once it appears the repo has successfully been installed.
Installing the Asgard video addon:
Now that we have successfully installed the Narcacist repository to Kodi we can now install addons from the repository. In this guide, we are installing the Asgard video addon.
- Click on install from repository on the Kodi Add-ons menu
- Scroll down your repository list and locate the Narcacist Repo
- Click on the Narcacist Repo and select video addons
- On the video addons list locate Asgard
- Click on Asgard and then click install
- A pop up will appear showing you additional addons that are needed in order to install the Asgard video addon. Click ok
- Wait for the Asgard video addon to finish installing. When it completes a pop up will appear in the top right corner of your screen.
- Return back to your Kodi homescreen and select the add-ons menu category. There you will find your newly installed Asgard video addon. Congrats on successfully getting the Asgard video addon installed onto your device.