- Notepad ++ (Free Download Included)
- WinRaR (Free Download Included)
- Your Own Web Server
- Your Own Domain
In this course, we will be showing you how to make your very own Kodi 19 Repository.
Who should take this course?
This course is in our Premium Members only content section however, we go into more detail about the setup process, and we cover making changes to the repo in this course. If you are already a Myfirestreams Premium Website Member and have a good knowledge of your Repo including making updates then this course is not needed. You can simply refer back to the post for any information.
For those who do not know how to make changes to a repo, or are having a hard time following our Premium Members only post then this course is for you!
You have 30 days to complete this course and may retake this course once.
What’s included in this course?
- Upon completion of this course, students will have access to their very own working Kodi 19 Repository.
- Learn what a Kodi Repository is and how it can be used
- Get access to the FREE Kodi 19 Repository files
- Learn how to edit the Kodi Repository files
- Take a short online quiz that will ensure your Kodi Repository is complete before uploading
- Learn how to properly upload your Kodi Repository files
- Learn how to make changes to your Kodi Repository files including updating, adding more add-ons, scripts, and more.
This course should only take students 1 day to complete. Most students can complete this course and all lessons within 2 hours.
**This course can be retaken 1 time before being forced to repurchase.
What is a Kodi Repository
In this lesson we will be discussing what a Kodi Repository is and how it can be used.
Gathering The Necessary Kodi Repository Files
In this lesson we will be discussing how you can obtain the necessary Kodi Repository files needed for Kodi 19.
Editing Your Kodi Repository Files
In this lesson we will walk you through what the files are and how they can be customized/edited.
Uploading Your Kodi Repository Files
In this lesson we will be showing you how to properly upload your Kodi 19 Repository files to your server.
How To Make Changes To Your Repository After Uploading
**Bonus** In this lesson we will be walking you through the process of making changes to your Kodi 19 Repository after you have uploaded it. (This content is not on our Premium Members only post! Using this lesson you get access to that and more!)